- Lumie Vitamin L is the slim light therapy solution you can take with you to improve mood, energy and focus at home, work or college.
- Vitamin L produces 10,000 lux (measured at 6″) with 30 minutes recommended to boost mood, concentration and energy
- Portrait or landscape position – generous surface area with cool white LEDs and rippled diffuser for a soft, comfortable light.
- Mains powered, energy-efficient and UV-free.
- From Lumie, the light therapy specialist and inventor of the first wake-up lights, 3-year warranty.
- Simulates sunlight to improve mood, energy and focus
- Rippled diffuser for comfortable light
- Two-way stand for portrait or landscape use
- Energy-efficient and UV-free
- Cool white LEDs
- Mains power, 5.9 ft cable
- HWD inches: 7.9 x 1.2 x 11
- Weight: 1.83 lb
Lux & Treatment
- 10,000 lux at 6.3 inches
- 1,800 lux at 19.7 inches
- 30 minutes at 6.3 inches recommended treatment
Brightness (or lux) decreases as you get further away from the light source so it’s important to know lux levels at specific distance in order to estimate your treatment time. You will typically need to use a bright light for longer when it’s further away.
Find your routine
Vitamin L provides 10,000 lux at 6.3 inches so start off with 30 minutes a day and, if you need to, increase exposure until you find a treatment time that works for you. If you prefer it further away you’ll need to use it for longer. You can get your daily dose of Vitamin L all in one go or have several short sessions for a cumulative effect. You should notice a real difference after just a few days.
- British Swimming team use Lumie lights to stay energized
- Supporting research into bright light and Parkinson’s disease
- Lumie lights are supplied to Cambridge University Library
- Member of the international group SLTBR, Society for Light Treatment and Biological Rhythms
Based just outside Cambridge, UK, Lumie has been researching, designing and developing light therapy products for almost 30 years.
A wealth of technical expertise and consumer feedback goes into creating well-being products that harness the natural benefits of light for a life made bright.
- Our lights treat winter blues, boost mood and energy levels and improve sleep.
- Lumie invented the first wake-up light in 1993 and today the Bodyclock range is a best-seller.
- Lumie, specialists in light therapy and only light therapy.