Best Red Light Therapy earns from traffic we refer to our partners. continued
Photizo Light Therapy Device with Red (635 nM) and Infrared (850 nM)
Deep Penetrating, Powerful Frequencies | FDA Cleared Advanced Medical Grade Technology for Incredible Results
- Red light supports mitochondrial function for relief and detox. Not all light therapy devices utilize both red and infrared light, which means your treatments will be superficial and ineffective. You need both.
- CHOOSE NATURAL PAIN RELIEF WITHOUT DRUG SIDE EFFECTS! If the opioid epidemic has taught us anything it’s that pain is a problem of epic proportions. Of course drugs and surgery are poor answers, at best, with expense, side effects, and poor success rates. And many pain-relief devices and treatments are dangerous, expensive, or unobtainable. So the opioid epidemic rages on. We want to provide you the best care and results, without the danger, expense and problems of other approaches.
- HIGHEST QUALITY DESIGN AND MATERIALS! Most consumer-grade light therapy devices are made cheaply with less expensive materials, and ultimately are just glorified flashlights with little therapeutic benefit. The Photizo Pain Relief is a professional-quality tool used by healthcare professionals worldwide. It is manufactured to exacting standards to provide a precision, effective dose up to 180 times on a full charge. Each treatment lasts 40 seconds long for maximum effectiveness.
- DEEP PENETRATION FOR FAST PAIN RELIEF! Some cheap light therapy devices cut corners by having few diodes, and more space between them. Others pack in many, tiny diodes to give the illusion of more power, but end up only providing a colorful light show. Photizo Pain Relief uses quality, high-power diodes, properly spaced for better penetration, coverage, and precision dosing. Get a precision tool, not a party favor.
- INCLUDES: The Photizo Pain Relief comes with the rechargeable Photizo Pain Relief unit, the Photizo power supply (110 v), instructions for use, a short training video (digital), and a protective pouch so you can take Photizo wherever you go. We back up the Photizo Pain Relief with a full year of coverage against manufacturing defect or malfunction.