The COB LED revolution
This product utilises an innovative COB LED system, allowing for much higher packing density of the LED chips, giving stronger values of what researchers call ‘power density’ (light intensity). The key benefits of this include deeper penetration and shorter session lengths. The image below highlights some of the other advantages when compared to the older LED panels.
- Potential life span 50,000+ hours
- Includes power cord & hanging kit
- Compact due to the small size of the LED
- High Intensity, particularly at close distances
- High uniformity, even at close working distances
- Lower light loss from the lens
- Superior thermal performance for increased life, stability and reliability
- Red Light Man’s Infrared 830 Device
- Power cord (custom for your location) & hanging kit
- User guide
This product comes with full support. We’re here to help you at any point before or after sale. If you’re not sure what you should be doing or how to get the best results – just contact us.
LED technology is 5-10 times more efficient per unit of light than traditional incandescent lighting. COB LED technology has less resistance than single LED or UFO type lighting.
Whenever you touch this device and it is plugged in, it is providing a natural electrical connection to the Earth, even if it’s not turned on. By being grounded electrically, you are protected from EMFs in your environment.
The custom designed narrow beam lens focuses the light source from the COB (circuit on board), providing an uniquely intense beam that maintains high strength over long distances.
Can this hurt my eyes?
The typical human eye responds to wavelengths 400nm to 700nm. The light coming from this device is in the near-infrared, meaning it is not really visible to us and not stimulatory on our eyes. Only certain cameras will detect it.
Near Infrared light of these wavelengths is safe for the eyes, just as it is elsewhere on the body. Safety goggles are not necessary to use this product.
- 100% 830 nm Near Infrared
- Up to 1500 mW/cm^2 density
- 200 mW/cm^2 @10cm
- 20 mW/cm^2 @50cm
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 16 cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Beam angle: 40 degrees
- Voltages: Access worldwide voltages
- Rating: 126W
- Consumption: 60 watts
- 30 Day Home Trial
- FREE UK Delivery
- 1 Year Guarantee